Office Operations Specialist
is looking for individuals who possess a positive attitude and who are customer driven to join our team! At LTI, Inc. we specialize in the transport of liquid- and dry-bulk commodities in the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada. For over 70 years, we have proudly served our customers transportation requirements and the needs of our employees. This is not a safety sensitive position.
The Office Operations Specialist is a key member of the team, supporting the customers, operations and service centers system-wide by balancing, verifying and analyzing billing data as well as ensuring accuracy. Strong problem solving, reasoning and customer service skills; ability to work independently as well as be a team player are required. Provides general office support as requested or needed.
- Benefits: Employees (and their families) may opt in to medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Long Term Disability Coverage, AD&D Insurance, and Employee Assistance Programs + flexible spending arrangements.
- Paid Time Off/Extended Leave: 17 days of PTO annually to new employees, days increase with years of service + 6 days annually of Extended Leave
- Holidays: 8 paid Holidays a year
- Retirement Plan: 50% of the first 6% contributed matched + an additional 3% of your compensation regardless of your participation following one year of service.
- Compensation: $18.50 to $24.00 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
- Discretionary Bonus
Operational Support and Customer Billing
- Coordinates customer requests for documentation and information, such as load sheets, bill of lading, delivery receipts and purchase order numbers
- Prepares billing including calculating billable time and accessorial charges. Prepares backup or special billing reports to send to customers
- Research and reviews problematic issues; requests missing documentation
- Performs associated data entry and quality control functions
- Performs backup to payroll, mileage entry and other office processes
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the competencies below:
- Advanced computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Suite, use of data analysis tools, excel pivot table tools, vertical lookup, data tools, Macros, and converting external data.
- Expert Knowledge: Using Accounting and Data Management Systems and has working knowledge of report download, data extraction and data format conversion from multiple systems
- Professionalism/Ethics: Reacts well under pressure; upholds our organizational values and treats all others with respect.
- Accountability/Dependability: Takes responsibility for own actions and is committed to hours of work necessary to accomplishing established goals. Predictable and consistent attendance required.
- Innovation: Displays original thinking and creativity and has the ability to present ideas as well as information in a manner that garners the attention of others.
- AA degree from two-year College or university and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and discussing your career with LTI, Inc. and the Lynden family of companies. Send us an email at LTIIHR@lynden.com or give us a call at 800-327-6255.
LTI, Inc. is part of the Lynden family of companies® that provides transportation and logistics solutions in Alaska, Canada, the Pacific Northwest, Hawaii, and around the world. Extensive multi-modal capabilities allow customers to optimize time and money by shipping via air, land or sea, or in any combination. At Lynden we provide innovating solutions to complex transportation problems. Milky Way, a division of LTI, Inc., entered the milk-hauling business in 1948. By the 1970s, Milky Way was the largest motor carrier of bulk fluid milk within the state of Washington and, today, it remains the premier hauler for the dairy industry throughout the Pacific Northwest.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the completion of a satisfactory background and pre-employment drug screen, excluding marijuana where prohibited by law. Random drug testing is required for all LTI, Inc. employees, excluding marijuana from non-safety sensitive positions.
LTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or national origin. Veterans and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Job Family 1900-Office Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $24.00
- Moses Lake, WA 98837, USA