SEASONAL PDX-THS FLT CONTRACT MATERIAL HANDLER
Title: SEASONAL Material Handler
Matheson is looking for SEASONAL Material Handlers for our location in Portland, OR.
- Material Handlers are responsible for loading and unloading mail in and out of trucks and/or aircraft containers. Warehouse experience is not required.
- BREAK: Tues-Fri & Sun (5:30pm ~ 9:30pm); Sat (6:30pm ~ 11:30pm)***
- BUILD: Mon/Tues/Fri at 9:30pm start; Wed/Thurs at 10:30pm start; Sat at 11:30pm start ~ 5am***
- ***Start/end times may vary due to operational demand & schedule availability based on operational demand.
- $20 hourly + $4.60 hourly stipend
- $20 is the base hourly rate, plus the additional benefit stipend paid out for the first 40 hours worked per week.
- Weekly pay
- Portland, OR 97220
Call or text Arlene at 916-885-4861 to speak directly to a recruiter.
Find out more about Matheson: www.mathesoninc.com
- Ability to lift 40-60 lbs
- Must be able to work one of the schedules listed
- Must have Safety Boots (3/4 ankle-high boots)
- USPS requirements for handling mail are 5 years of continuous US residency
Offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of:
- Criminal background check - All qualified candidates regardless of criminal history will be considered for employment
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, October 16, 2023
- PDX THS, 7425 NE Airtrans Way, Portland, Oregon, United States of America