SEASONAL -FL -LEAD -RENO-FLT CONTRACT LEAD FORK LIFT OPERATOR
Title: SEASONAL Lead Forklift Operator
Matheson is looking for SEASONAL -Lead Forklift Operators for our location in RENO, NV.
- Lead Forklift Operators work in a team. Unload and load bulk mail transport containers from trailers. Transport containers throughout the warehouse. Scan, stage, and sort in a timely and accurate manner. Keep records and reports when needed and perform all duties according to Matheson's safety rules.
- Night , Late night schedule ,including the weekends
- *Start/end times may vary due to operational demand & schedule availability based on operational demand.
- $23.83 hourly + $4.98 hourly stipend
- $23.83 is the base hourly rate, plus the additional benefit stipend paid out for the first 40 hours worked per week.
- Weekly pay
- 9499 N. Virginia St. Suite # 105 Reno, NV 89506
Tex Gina if you need more info 916-504-4782
Find out more about Matheson: www.mathesoninc.com
- Any prior leadership role experience
- Previous experience directing the work of others and communicating daily productivity goals
- 1 year forklift operating experience
- Ability to lift 40-60 lbs
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must be able to pass certification testing
- Must be able to work one of the schedules listed
- Must have Safety Boots (3/4 ankle-high boots)
- USPS requirements for handling mail are 5 years of continuous US residency
Offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of:
- Criminal background check - All qualified candidates regardless of criminal history will be considered for employment
- Pay Type Hourly
- RNO-PEAK, 9499 N Viginia, Reno, Nevada, United States of America