SLOTS FLOOR PERSON - CB & VR
STARTING RATE: $11.25 + Tips
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 21 years old
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: State of Nevada Gaming Permit. Must be able to pass the Title-31 test every 6 months and be in compliance with Title-31.
All Floor Persons: The Slot Floor Person must have excellent customer service skills. This person must have strong money handling skills and basic math and computer skills. Being attentive and responsive to the needs and requests of guests and team players is a must. This person must be able to pay attention to detail while completing paperwork and work efficiently to complete tasks in a timely manner. Basic computer skills are a must. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Floor Person I: Previous Slot Floor Person experience at any level is preferred.
Floor Person II: Six months work experience as a Slot Person I and Slot Dispatcher is required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
All Floor Persons:
- Monitor gaming activity on the slot floor and for asset protection, this includes; monitoring guests that involved in gaming action that qualifies for MTL, CTR, or suspicious activity paperwork.
- Payout jackpots and conduct sell and exchange of currency. Recover jammed currency and tickets in gaming machine validators and printers.
- Data entry of information pertaining to fills and jackpots, this includes; data for tax purposes (W2G form), as well as machine malfunctions information into the Oasis System.
- Maintain assigned work area clean and presentable.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
Floor Person II:
- Work as a Slot Dispatcher and conduct Supervisor fills when necessary.
- Assist in resolving customer disputes.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Make every guest feel welcome and important. Use guest’s name at least twice during encounter. Create an atmosphere of fun and excitement.
- Respond to guests’ needs efficiently with the utmost care and courtesy and project polished, professional image. Apologize for any delays.
- Work with fellow team players with a behavior that supports the team approach to proving quality customer service to our guests.
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts requiring special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts, carts, or machines, or with contagious diseases or irritant chemicals. Employees may be required to use protective clothing or gear such as masks, gowns, coats, boots, goggles, gloves, or shields. The work environment involves exposure to second hand smoke in a casino. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family SLOTS
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $11.25
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA