SLOTS TECHNICIAN - CB & VR
STARTING RATE: $20.00
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 21 years old
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: State of Nevada Gaming Permit, Valid Driver License,and D.M.V. Driving History Printout (no more than 30 days old).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct general maintenance and cleaning of all gaming machines and associated devices/equipment.
- Conduct minor repairs and/or replacement of parts on gaming machines and associated equipment.
- Assist in the installation, deletion and conversion of gaming machines under direct supervision.
- Conduct general maintenance, cleaning, repairs and/or replacement of electrical and mechanical components of gaming machines and associated devices/equipment.
- Assist in the installation, deletion, conversion, and movement of gaming machines.
- Serve as an advisor to slot management during customer disputes regarding gaming machines and/or associated devices/equipment.
- Conduct minor board repairs at the component level and all functions associated with version software upgrades for gaming machines.
- Conduct general training as needed for other Slot Technicians as needed, depending on experience.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Make every guest feel welcome and important. Use guest’s name at least twice during encounter. Create an atmosphere of fun and excitement.
- Respond to guests’ needs efficiently with the utmost care and courtesy and project polished, professional image. Apologize for any delays.
- Work with fellow team members with a behavior that supports the team approach to proving quality customer service to our guests.
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts requiring special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts, carts, or machines, or with contagious diseases or irritant chemicals. Employees may be required to use protective clothing or gear such as masks, gowns, coats, boots, goggles, gloves, or shields. The work environment involves exposure to second hand smoke in a casino. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family SLOTS
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $20.00
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA