TABLE GAMES DEALER - CB & VR
STARTING RATE: $11.25 + Tips
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 21 years old
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: State of Nevada Gaming Permit
Deal the required table games in an efficient and professional manner. Deal table games following the standards set by the Company. Provide a positive and friendly interaction with customers.
Minimum requirement: must have completed dealing school course from a reputable institution; 6 months experience in dealing Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, and all Carnival games preferred, but not required. Must be able to interact well with guests and coworkers. Must be able to deal game according to rules/regulations and standards. Must be able to perform basic mathematical operations. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Deal for assigned game and control its pace, handle losses and wins appropriately.
2. Mentally perform mathematical operations while game is in progress
3. Create a positive interactive experience for the customer.
4. Maintain the financial integrity of each game through correct betting procedures, correct payoffs, and correct money and chip exchange.
5. Deal table games following the policies, procedures, and minimum internal controls set by the Company.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Offer information about our restaurants, golf courses, spa, tournaments, etc.
- Engage people in conversation; be creative with things that will be of interest to our guests.
- Give professional and courteous help with their gaming experience and with our House procedures.
The work requires physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking over rough, uneven, or rocky surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; infrequent lifting of moderately heavy items. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meeting and training rooms, libraries, and residences or commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. The work environment involves exposure to second hand smoke in a casino. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family TABLE GAMES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $11.25
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA