STEAKHOUSE CASHIER - CB
Greet guests in a friendly and professional manner. Handle cash, credit, and other approved transactions for the food outlet.
The successful candidate must demonstrate knowledge and accuracy with money handling. Must have basic knowledge of computers/cash registers. Must have excellent customer service and communication skills. Must be customer service and team oriented. Must be flexible as well as adaptable. Must be able to follow procedures and must be able to work in a busy restaurant atmosphere. Must be able to read, write, understand, and communicate verbally in English.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Follow established money handling and transaction procedures established for Cashiers.
2. Process all transactions in an efficient and accurate manner.
3. Maintain integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.
4. Answer phones in a professional and courteous manner.
5. Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
· Recognize VIP guests and relay that information on to other employees.
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills; listen and pay attention to what is being communicated both verbally and non-verbally.
· Be friendly, helpful, and professional when interacting with guests and coworkers.
· Take ownership and have an "It's my job" attitude.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking over rough, uneven, or rocky surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as kitchens, restaurants, bars, coolers, offices, meeting and training rooms, libraries, residences and commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with kitchen equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire, health and safety regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family FOOD SERVICES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $13.00
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA