STEAKHOUSE RUNNER - CB
STARTING RATE: $11.75
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: S. Nevada Health District Health Card
The Runner stocks all supplies necessary for service in the Dining Room.
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills. Must be team oriented. Must be flexible as well as adaptable. Must be able to follow procedures, and must be able to work in a busy restaurant atmosphere. Must be able to read, write, understand, and communicate verbally in English.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Supply plates and table service to restaurant service area.
2. Breakdown food trays after service and sort all plates and service ware for dishwashing.
3. Supply drinks, ice and paper products to service areas.
4. Remove bus tubs and take to dishwashing area.
5. Clean work area throughout shift.
6. Performs some food preparation tasks as assigned.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
· Recognize VIP guests and relay that information on to other employees.
· Listen and pay attention to what is being communicated both verbally and non-verbally.
· Go the extra mile with a smile for guests who have special requests or needs.
· Be friendly, helpful, and professional when interacting with guests and coworkers.
· Maintain a happy cheerful attitude with guests and coworkers during stressful periods of peak business.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting heavy objects over 50 pounds. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as kitchens, restaurants, bars, coolers, offices, meeting and training rooms, libraries, residences and commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with kitchen equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire, health and safety regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family FOOD SERVICES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $11.75
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA