STEAKHOUSE BROILER COOK - CB
Responsible for broiling all steaks, chops, poultry, and fish, as ordered. Responsible for plating and presentation of all food served to guests. Responsible for stocking, setup, maintenance and cleanup of station daily.
Minimum two (2) years as fry cook or broiler cook required. Thorough knowledge of general kitchen operations, broilers, and roasting stations required. Previous experience in heavy volume ordering for broiler items required. Previous experience in food preparation and food service. Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English. Must be able to change priorities with short notice. Must be able to effectively manage time during peak business hours. Must have good eye/hand coordination.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Set-up and maintain a clean kitchen and food service areas.
2. Responsible for proper and efficient cooking procedures including, but not limited to: preparing raw or cooked food items (fish, poultry, meat, fruits, vegetables etc.) to company standards and expectations, and timely service of finished product to guests.
3. Ensure that all Health and Safety standards are met for assigned work areas.
- Prepare steaks, chops and other food items as ordered.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Strive to deliver world-class products and service for our guests.
- Be cheerful, helpful, and professional when interacting with guests and coworkers.
- Take ownership and have an "It's my job" attitude.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking over rough, uneven, or rocky surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities recurring lifting heavy objects over 50 pounds. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as kitchens, restaurants, bars, coolers, offices, meeting and training rooms, libraries, residences and commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with kitchen equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire, health and safety regulations and traffic signals, etc. Employees may be required to use protective clothing or gear such as masks, gowns, coats, boots, goggles, gloves, or shields. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family FOOD SERVICES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $22.00
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA