STEAKHOUSE PREP HELPER - CB
STARTING WAGE: $19.00
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 18 Years Old
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: S. Nevada Health District Health Card
Responsible for preparing appetizers, dessert items, salads, dressings, and vegetables.
One-year experience as a pantry helper or cook’s helper preferred. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining, cleaning, and breaking down pantry station.
- Prepares a variety of food products (slicing, dicing, peeling, or grating.)
- Operates small equipment such as mixers, slicers, and cutters.
- Maintains a safe clean and efficient work area.
- Other job-related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Attentive to others’ needs whether it is through verbal or non-verbal communication, thus enabling great rapport between coworkers and strengthening the team.
- Display cooperation with coworkers during shift.
- Help others when not busy or finished with assigned duties.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting heavy objects over 50 pounds. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts requiring special safety precautions, e.g., working around kitchen equipment, moving parts, carts, or machines, or with contagious diseases or irritant chemicals. Employees may be required to use protective clothing or gear such as masks, gowns, coats, boots, goggles, gloves, or shields. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family FOOD SERVICES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $19.00
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA