COUNT TEAM MEMBER - CB & VR
STARTING RATE: $16.00
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 21 years old
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: State of Nevada Gaming Permit
Previous experience preferred. Money handling experience required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- In the soft count room, remove table game boxes from secured cage. Open each table game box and count and sort bills using sophisticated sorting machines, place processed boxes into appropriate secured cages or carts.
- Place empty containers by machines. Open machines and empty coins into containers, collect containers in carts, and return carts to hard count room. In the count room weigh and dump each container into the input hopper for the coin counters and wrappers. Remove full bags from coin counters and place wrapped coins in boxes. Store cage coin in cage coin vault.
- In the hard count room dump each of the cage coin bags into the input hopper for the coin counters and wrappers or weigh each coin cage bag and change bag ties. Remove full bags from coin counters and place wrapped coins in boxes. Store cage coin in cage coin vault.
- Fill a cart with the requested bags, wrapped coin boxes and currency and deliver the cart to the external change booth
- ARCADE COUNT: In the hard count room count and wrap the coins received from the arcade. Store in cage coin vault.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Volunteer to assist team members when necessary while meeting your deadlines.
- Being innovative, find ways to improve current processes while keeping department compliant and legal.
- Consistently display positive behavior.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking over rough, uneven, or rocky surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items such as typewriters and record boxes. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts requiring special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts, carts, or machines. Use of safe work practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. The work environment involves exposure to second hand smoke in a casino. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family COUNT TEAM
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $16.00
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA