BANQUETS PREP WORKER/SERVER - CB & VR
STARTING RATE: $11.25 + Tips
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: S. Nevada Health District Health Card and Alcohol Awareness Card
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform all guest contact activities in a cordial, efficient and professional manner.
- Ensure that the food and beverage is served while maintaining a consistent presentation and proper temperature.
- Assist in food, beverage, equipment, meeting supplies, china, glass, and silverware set up. Ensure proper handling and storing of all equipment.
- Enforce all sanitation procedures including safety guidelines and OSHA requirements.
- Immediate communication of special requests, guest problems, or concerns to the Banquet Captain, Banquet Manager, or Executive Chef.
- Follow all designated opening and closing procedures to ensure areas are secure.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Provide outstanding world-class coordination and servicing of convention, meeting, and group business to position the CasaBlanca and Virgin River Hotels as the preferred provider of convention and group meetings in the Southern Nevada area.
- Ensure that all activities are performed to planned specifications of the client.
- Achieve an outstanding level of guest satisfaction and delivering consistent repeat business.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking over rough, uneven, or rocky surfaces; recurring b ending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting heavy objects up to 70 pounds. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts requiring special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts, carts, or machines, or with contagious diseases or irritant chemicals. Employees may b e required to use protective clothing or gear such as masks, gowns, coats, boots, goggles, gloves, or shields. The work environment involves exposure to second hand smoke in a casino. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family CONVENTION SERVICES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $11.25
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA