FACILITIES OUTSIDE PORTER - CB & VR
STARTING RATE: $12.25
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 21 years old REPORTS TO: Director
Maintain Company standards in cleaning of all exterior surfaces, while ensuring a safe work environment.
Must be self motivated and able to work with limited direction. Must have attention to detail and willingness to correct problems on the spot and identify and differentiate various cleaning chemicals. Must be able to follow oral and written instructions. Previous experience is preferred, but not required. Must be able to work in a 24 hour, 7 day a week operation including weekends and holidays.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform daily cleaning duties which include, but are not limited to: pressure washing sidewalks, retaining walls, outside walkways, entrances, etc. Sweep areas before and after washing, as to not leave standing water.
- Follow set schedule for daily job duties.
- Ensure that outside facilities are cleaned properly according to established procedures and regulations while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Follow and maintain Company Safety Standards.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Work cooperatively with all coworkers to achieve a common goal of superior customer service while demonstrating a willingness to assist others.
- Make eye contact and greet guests.
- Assist in answering questions and directing guests.
- Take care and be courteous while cleaning around guests.
The work requires physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; lifting or carrying up to 60 pounds; pulling up to 150 pounds, operate in an area with excessive noise, work outside in extreme weather conditions. The work requires above average dexterity or agility, and climbing on ladders.
The work environment is associated with all types of extreme weather and temperatures (hot and cold). The work involves moderate risks or discomforts requiring special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts, carts, or machines, or with contagious diseases or irritant chemicals. Employees may be required to use protective clothing or gear such as masks, gowns, coats, boots, goggles, gloves, or shields.
- Job Family FACILITIES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $12.25
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA