FACILITIES CASINO PORTER - CB & VR
STARTING RATE: $11.25
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 21 years old
Maintain company standards in the cleaning of all public areas by using a variety of chemicals, equipment and supplies.
Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English or Spanish and complete all assignments in a timely manner. Must be self motivated and able to work with limited direction. Must have attention to detail and willingness to correct problems on the spot and identify and differentiate various cleaning chemicals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform daily cleaning duties including: bathrooms, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, pulling trash, dusting, and window washing while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Follow set schedule in daily job functions.
- Ensure that facilities are cleaned properly according to established procedures and regulations and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Work cooperatively with all team players to achieve a common goal of superior customer service while demonstrating a willingness to assist others.
- Assist guests by answering any questions they may ask and help them to any locations they seek.
- Take care and be courteous while cleaning around guests.
The work requires physical exertion to include: long periods of standing and walking, bending and twisting, lifting or carrying up to 60 pounds. The work may require above average dexterity or agility, and climbing on ladders.
Performed indoors in climate controlled casino environment and outside in all climates. Exposure to noise, odors, fumes, dirt, dust, slippery surfaces, and chemical cleaning solutions. Frequent use of mops, brooms, vacuums, cleaning solutions and other cleaning supplies, buffers, feather dusters, chemical spraying/washing equipment, water extractors. Use of safety glasses, gloves, apron and back support belt (optional), slip resistant shoes required (employee’s responsibility to provide). The work environment involves exposure to second hand smoke in a casino. Must be able to work in a 24 hour/7 day a week operation with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family FACILITIES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $11.25
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA