REWARDS CENTER REPRESENTATIVE - CB & VR
Excellent Customer Service experience is required. Must be computer literate and have proper telephone etiquette. Must be able to read, write, and communicate clearly in English. Must have a positive attitude and the ability to interact with people on all levels.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Enroll guests in the Rewards player program and input data into the computer system.
- Promote enrollments on the casino floor by recruiting new player sign ups.
- Update player accounts with accurate information and develop ongoing guest relations.
- Be aware and involved with Casino Promotions, Drawings, and Tournaments.
- Handle guest complaints and discrepancies in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Effectively and accurately operate computer equipment, including but not limited too, KCMS, LMS and other computer software assigned.
- Execute activities for Slot Tournaments and Special Events including talking on the microphone and decoration setup to creating an exciting atmosphere.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management when trained.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Consistently make every guest feel welcome and important.
- Respond to guest and fellow team members with efficiency, the upmost care and courtesy.
- Project a polished, professional image.
The work is sedentary. Typically, the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. However, there may be some walking; standing; bending; carrying of light items such as papers, books, etc. No special physical demands are required to perform the work.
The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meeting and training rooms, libraries, and residences or commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. The work environment involves exposure to second hand smoke in a casino. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family CASINO MARKETING
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $16.00
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA