PURCHASING WAREHOUSE PERSON - CB & VR
STARTING RATE: $18.00
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 21 years old
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: S. Nevada Health District Health Card, Valid Drivers License and D.M.V. Driving History Printout (no more than 30 days old).
Inspects incoming material against bills of loading and/or freight bills for correct quantities and shipment condition. Responsible for stocking food, materials, and supplies received in the Warehouse and for delivering all internal orders that are ordered by other departments through the Warehouse.
Demonstrate willingness to learn. Previous experience preferred, but not required. Quality control, customer relations and ability to follow procedures required. This position requires excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills. Must be able to understand and follow verbal directions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Picks up and delivers incoming and outgoing food, materials, and supplies as directed by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Issues material as requisitioned in accordance with standard procedures.
- Receives and unloads materials from delivering carriers by hand truck.
- Completes paperwork and maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Understand and comply with all Company and Department policies and procedures and OSHA regulations.
- Other job-related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Provides superior customer service as measured by internal customer feedback.
- Promptly supports internal customers with warehouse stocked items.
- Seeks out new product sources to lower the cost of goods.
The work requires considerable and strenuous physical exertion such as frequent climbing of tall ladders, lifting heavy objects over 50 pounds, crouching, or crawling in restricted areas.
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts requiring special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts, carts, or machines. Work is performed in freezer/cooler storage lockers and inside and outside. Employees may be required to use protective clothing or gear such as coats, glasses, hearing protection, and back brace, goggles, gloves. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family PURCHASING
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $18.00
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA