ENGINEERING BOWLING CTR MECHANIC "A" - VR
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 18 years old
The Mechanic A is responsible for all mechanical problems that occur in the Bowling Center. The Mechanic A trouble-shoots, corrects, and repairs all problems in a timely manner. Responsible for maintaining the proper inventory of parts for repairs.
The Mechanic A must have at least five (5) years previous experience of working GS series pinsetters, such as trouble shooting, repairing, maintenance, including the ability to adjust lanes pin decks and flat gutters to USBC requirements. Must have knowledge in electrical and electronics and have the knowledge of how to use multi-meter. Must have experience in repairing or replacing all pinsetter equipment, being able to maintain a proper pinsetter parts inventory, and order necessary parts to make all repairs. Must be able to read, write, and communicate verbally in English.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Repair and maintain all operating machine equipment, bowling lanes, and including scoring system. Assure that all pinsetters are being properly cleaned and lubricated.
- Order and maintain an appropriate inventory of parts and supplies used for daily maintenance, cleaning, and transfer stops.
- Provide accurate and timely reports on all mechanical equipment and games.
- Use of safe work practices is required.
- Maintain a safe and clean working area, including keeping the appropriate MSDS Sheets posted for staff members.
- Maintain appropriate record keeping of maintenance and repairs for all Bowling Center equipment.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Consistently make every effort to keep the equipment in great working condition enhancing the experience of our guests.
- Know your job duties and perform them for customer satisfaction.
- Be responsive to the customers needs while being friendly, courteous and promoting team work.
The work requires considerable and strenuous physical exertion such as frequent climbing of tall ladders, lifting heavy objects over 50 pounds, or crouching or crawling in restricted areas.
The work is performed indoors in a climate controlled environment for the Bowling Center and Arcades. The work involves moderate risks or discomforts requiring special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts, carts, or machines. Moderate to loud noises from equipment in the work area. The work environment involves exposure to second hand smoke in a casino. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family ENGINEERING
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $18.00
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA