BUFFET KITCHEN RUNNER - CB
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Supply plates and table service to restaurant service area. Supply drinks, ice and paper products to service areas.
2. Remove bus tubs from restaurant and take to dishwashing areas.
3. Clean work area throughout shift.
4. Perform minimal food preparation tasks as assigned.
5. Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
· Be cheerful, helpful, and professional when interacting with guests and coworkers.
· Cooperate with all departments to ensure equipment is cleaned and available as required.
· Recognize and address fellow employees by name.
· Take ownership and have an "It's my job" attitude.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking over rough, uneven, or rocky surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities recurring lifting heavy objects up to 30 pounds. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts requiring special safety precautions, e.g., working around kitchen equipment, moving parts, carts, or machines, or with contagious diseases or irritant chemicals. Employees may be required to use protective clothing or gear such as masks, gowns, coats, boots, goggles, gloves, or shields. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family FOOD SERVICES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $15.00
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA