ENGINEERING BOWLING CTR MECHANIC "B" -VR
The Mechanic B must be able to assist the Mechanic A in problem solving and trouble-shooting of the pinsetters and scoring system. This position makes sure the cleanliness of the pinsetters is maintained in the cleaning, lubing, and adjusting, and rebuilds parts and completes repairs as needed.
The Mechanic B must have at least 5 years prior experience working on the G-S series pinsetters and related bowling equipment such as lanes and machines. The Mechanic B must be able to make all necessary adjustments to assure top performance of the pinsetters as well as assist in the daily cleaning, lubricating, and preventative maintenance. Must be able to read, write, and communicate verbally in English.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Make necessary adjustments and repairs as needed.
- Service all sub-assemblies on the pinsetters such as pit, ball cushing, distributor, spotting tongs, setting table, elevator and ball actuator.
- Provide accurate and timely reports on all mechanical equipment and games.
- Maintain a safe and clean working area.
- Use of safe work practices is required.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
· Consistently make every effort to keep the equipment in great working condition enhancing the experience of our guests.
· Know your job duties and perform them for customer satisfaction.
· Be responsive to the customers needs while being friendly, courteous and promoting team work.
The work requires considerable and strenuous physical exertion such as frequent climbing of tall ladders, lifting heavy objects over 50 pounds, or crouching or crawling in restricted areas.
The work is performed indoors in a climate controlled environment for the Bowling Center and Arcades . The work involves moderate risks or discomforts requiring special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts, carts, or machines. The work environment has moderate to loud noises from equipment in the area. The work environment involves exposure to second hand smoke in a casino. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family ENGINEERING
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $16.00
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA