ENGINEERING BOWLING CTR MECHANIC "C" - VR
The Mechanic C diagnoses mechanical problems, maintains the pinsetters and associated assemblies as well as the lane machine.
The Mechanic C must have at least 1 year prior experience diagnosing and maintaining pinsetters and all other associated bowling equipment including, but not limited to, lanes and gutters, lane machine, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Replace and make adjustments, if required, on the following assemblies and parts; tong Assemblies, Ball Door, All Belts, Sliders, Pin Holder, Locking Mechanism, Elevator Drive Pulley, Pin Stops, Pin Station, All Motors, Ball Lift Tires & Tracks, Overflow Chutes & Accessories.
- Provide accurate and timely reports on all mechanical equipment and games.
- Use of safe work practices is required.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
· Consistently make every effort to keep the equipment in great working condition enhancing the experience of our guests.
· Know your job duties and perform them for customer satisfaction.
· Be responsive to the customers needs while being friendly, courteous and promoting team work.
The work requires considerable and strenuous physical exertion such as frequent climbing of tall ladders, lifting heavy objects over 50 pounds, or crouching or crawling in restricted areas.
The work is performed indoors in a climate controlled environment for the Bowling Center and Arcades . The work involves moderate risks or discomforts requiring special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts, carts, or machines. The work environment has moderate to loud noises from equipment in the area. The work environment involves exposure to second hand smoke in a casino. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family ENGINEERING
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $14.00
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA