ENGINEERING BOWLING CTR PIN CHASER - VR
The Pin Chaser is a position that will learn how to trouble shoot problems in the pinsetters, cleaning, lubricating, and making minor adjustments.
Previous experience working in a Bowling Center is preferred, but is not required. This person must have some type of mechanical ability with a desire to improve the working condition of the pinsetters. This person must create a friendly first impression when helping our guests and players. This person must be able to read, write, and communicate verbally in English.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Learn the essential functions of the Mechanic B position.
- Provide accurate and timely reports on all mechanical equipment and games.
- Use of safe work practices is required.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
· Consistently make every effort to keep the equipment in great working condition enhancing the experience of our guests.
· Know your job duties and perform them for customer satisfaction.
· Be responsive to the customers needs while being friendly, courteous and promoting team work.
The work requires considerable and strenuous physical exertion such as frequent climbing of tall ladders, lifting heavy objects over 50 pounds, or crouching or crawling in restricted areas.
The work is performed indoors in a climate controlled environment for the Bowling Center and Arcades. The work involves moderate risks or discomforts requiring special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts, carts, or machines. The work environment has moderate to loud noises from equipment in the area. The work environment involves exposure to second hand smoke in a casino. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family ENGINEERING
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $13.00
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA