ENGINEERING ENGINEER IV - CB & VR
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 21 years old
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: Valid Driver License, DMV Driving History Printout (no more than 30 days old), and EPA Certification
Supervise the installation, repair, and maintenance of HVAC systems with responsibility for staff efficiency, quality of work, and productivity.
A self-starter who has a working knowledge of HVAC equipment and maintenance of HVAC equipment. Working knowledge of welding is a must. This person must have excellent customer service skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Basic computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and willingness to learn HVAC related software is necessary. Customer service oriented and compliant with all aspects of OSHA.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage all phases of installation, maintenance, and repair of heating and air-conditioning systems.
- Analyze system to determine cause of problems.
- Select and specify parts for repair, maintenance and improvement of system.
- Monitor operation of systems continuously.
- Welding as necessary.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Keep property climate controlled to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Take ownership and display an ‘It’s my job’ attitude for each project.
- Foster positive interactions and trust with internal and external customers.
The work requires considerable and strenuous physical exertion such as frequent climbing of tall ladders, lifting heavy objects over 50 pounds, crouching or crawling in restricted areas.
The work environment involves high risks with exposure to potentially dangerous situations or unusual environmental stress requiring a range of safety and other precautions, e.g., working at great heights under extreme outdoor weather conditions, under threat of physical attack or mob conditions, or in similar situations in which conditions cannot be controlled. The work environment involves exposure to second hand smoke in a casino. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family ENGINEERING
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $23.00
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA