ENGINEERING HVAC CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN - CB & VR
STARTING RATE: $30.00 hr
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 21 years old
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: HVAC Certification and EPA Certification. Valid Drivers License and DMV History Printout (no more than 30 days old), if driving licensed a Company vehicle.
The HVAC Certified Technician is responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. This includes, but is not limited to, troubleshooting and diagnosing problems with HVAC equipment, as well as performing routine maintenance and cleaning.
A self-starter who has extensive working knowledge of HVAC equipment and maintenance of HVAC equipment. Working knowledge of welding is a must. Must be able to read and interpret technical blueprints and schematics. Must be familiar with industry codes, regulations, and OSHA regulations. Must have strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills. This person must have excellent customer service skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Basic computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft applications and be willing to learn HVAC related software is necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Engage in all phases of installation, maintenance, and repair of heating and air conditioning systems.
2. Analyze system to diagnose cause of system problems.
3. Select and specify parts for repair, maintenance, and improvement of system.
4. Monitor operation of systems continuously.
5. Welding as necessary.
6. Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
1. Keep property climate controlled to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
2. Take ownership and "It's my job" attitude to complete each project.
3. Foster positive interactions and trust with internal and external customers.
The work requires considerable and strenuous physical exertion such as frequent climbing of tall ladders, lifting heavy objects over 50 pounds, crouching, working or crawling in confined areas or at heights.
The work environment involves high risks with exposure to potentially dangerous situations or unusual environmental stress requiring a range of safety and other precautions, e.g., working a great heights under extreme outdoor weather conditions, under threat of physical attack or mob conditions, or in similar situations in which conditions cannot be controlled. The work environment involves exposure to secondhand smoke in a casino. The is a 21 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family ENGINEERING
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $30.00
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA