ENGINEERING PAINTER - CB & VR
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: Valid Driver License and DMV Driving History Printout (no more than 30 days old)
Perform various painting tasks including paint preparation & wall repairs. Apply paint using brushes, rollers, and other spray equipment.
Must be able to follow written and oral instructions and communicate verbally in English. Must be able to pay attention to detail. Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Scraping, sanding, and prepping surfaces.
- Applying paint with brushes, rollers, and spray equipment.
- Working on ladders and scaffolding at heights while performing duties.
- General labor and cleaning throughout the day.
- Moving supplies, equipment and furniture as needed.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
· Take ownership and display an ‘It’s my job’ attitude.
· Foster positive interactions and trust with internal and external customers.
· Convey a positive and professional image to team members and guests.
· Take pride in workmanship.
The work requires physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking over rough, uneven, or rocky surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
Work in undesirable conditions including extreme heat (exceeding 120 degrees) cold, wind and rain. The work involves moderate risks or discomforts requiring special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts, carts, or machines, or with irritant chemicals. Employees may be required to use protective clothing or gear such as masks, glasses, hard hats, gloves and boots. Use of safe work practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations and traffic signals. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. The work environment involves exposure to second hand smoke in a casino. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family ENGINEERING
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $19.00
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA