SALES CORPORATE SALES MANAGER - CB & VR
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: Valid Driver License and D.M.V. Driving History Printout (no more than 30 days old)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for prospecting, soliciting, and booking groups which maximize revenue for the Mesquite Gaming Properties.
- Responsible for promoting the Mesquite Gaming Properties to conference planners, tour operators, wholesalers, and ad hoc group members. Conduct on-site inspections of the properties with prospective clients.
- Maintain good relationships with existing clients generating repeat business.
- Complete weekly prospective calls and demonstrate a conversion rate into actual sales bookings.
- Individual team members will be responsible to execute their sales duties and meet individual and team goals.
- Understand and know all of the hotel properties and their amenities for the Mesquite Gaming Properties.
7. Enter accurate/complete information in Delphi system; accounts, contacts, bookings, etc. Responsible for keeping information up to date for departmental reports.
- Other job related duties as assigned or instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
· Build a relationship with the clients by seeking continuous communication throughout the year which may include telephone calls, written correspondence, personal visits or entertaining.
· Meet and greet all clients upon arrival at the hotel property.
· Provide outstanding customer service when dealing with potential new customers or leads.
· Demonstrate exceptional service when working with other sales team mem b ers and other departments.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking over rough, uneven, or rocky surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items such as typewriters and record boxes. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meeting and training rooms, libraries, and residences or commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family SALES
- Pay Type Salary
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA
- 950 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA