TABLE GAMES FLOOR SUPERVISOR - VARIED SHIFT
STARTING RATE: $26.00
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 21 years old
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: State of Nevada Gaming Permit and Alcohol Awareness Card.
Oversee and supervise multiple table games in an efficient and professional manner.
A friendly and outgoing personality is necessary for this position. Must be able to interact well with guests and fellow team players. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English. Must have proficient knowledge in Black Jack, all Carnival games, Roulette, and Craps.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supervise, motivate, and coach dealers.
- Keep a watchful eye out for any sign of dishonest activity on part of dealers, players, or dealers and players working together. Take action to remove suspected card counters or other system players or cheats.
- Schedule breaks and rotation of dealers.
- Maintain cordial relations with customers; answer questions about the casino in general or about particular games, handle complaints about dealers, calm unruly patrons, and call Security when necessary.
- Act in a professional manner to maintain an orderly and inviting atmosphere on the floor.
- Represent casino management and their interests.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Engage people in conversation; be creative with things that will be of interest to our guests. Offer information about our Spas, golf, restaurants, tournaments, etc.
- Give professional and courteous help with their gaming experience and with our House procedures. Offer to get a new card, or track an existing card, for customers. Use the guest’s name.
The work requires physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking over rough, uneven, or rocky surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meeting and training rooms, libraries, and residences or commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. The work environment involves exposure to second hand smoke in a casino. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family TABLE GAMES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $26.00
- 100 E Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA