STUDENT NURSE - STUDENT NURSING TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Student Nursing Tuition Assistance Program
Memorial Health System has been committed to growing and investing in our area's aspiring registered nurses through our Nursing Career Pathway, and now, we've expanded on those efforts to include our new Student Nursing Tuition Assistance Program! This program will provide nursing students the opportunity to attend a registered nursing program of their choice while providing them the option to work alongside the area's best healthcare professionals in a flexible capacity. Memorial Health System's goal is to aid and support future nurses throughout their nursing education by providing them financial assistance up to $24,000 for tuition and academic fees while providing opportunities for personal and professional growth within their healthcare field.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Maintain good standing with a registered nurse program
- Submit grades at the end of the semester required
- Provide proof of enrollment for next semester required to demonstrate continual progress
- Step 1: Complete this online application.
- Step 2: Participate in an in-person panel interview.
- Step 3: Complete the required 36-40 hour shadowing on our inpatient units.
- Previous nursing support experience or current enrollment in a nursing program will be considered in lieu of this requirement.
If you are interested in learning more about this program, please complete the Student Nursing Tuition Assistance Request Form.
Compensation Details: Education, experience, and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended.
PRN positions are not benefit eligible.
Memorial Health System is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at https://www.ocio.usda.gov/document/ad-3027, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Stop 9410, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Memorial Health System is a federal drug-free workplace. This policy prohibits marijuana use by employees.
- Job Family Clinical
- Job Function Frontline Employee
- Pay Type Hourly
- Marietta Memorial Hospital, 401 Matthew Street, Marietta, Ohio, United States of America