Memorial Health System volunteers are special people who help make the experience better for patients and families. If you are interested in helping others and making new friends along the way, there are many opportunities to discover. We have flexible schedules and a variety of important roles. We place volunteers in both patient care areas and non-patient care related opportunities. No matter your talents or interests, there's a place for you!
Our volunteers are exceptional individuals who take the extra mile to make a difference in our patient's life. They help in countless ways. Help in the form of comforting worried families to delivering flowers and reading materials to patients. Our volunteers' direct and indirect services are an essential extension of the MHS team.
In appreciation of the support and time our volunteers contribute, Memorial Health System offers benefits to volunteers which include, but are not limited to:
- Learn new skills while helping others
- Gain experience working in the healthcare
- Make a positive difference in another person's life
- Develop new friendships
- Give something back to the community
- Free parking
- Annual volunteer recognition event
- Letters of recommendation upon request
- Meal provided in the cafeteria after each four-hour shift
- Free access to the fitness center
Memorial Health System is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at https://www.ocio.usda.gov/document/ad-3027, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Stop 9410, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Memorial Health System is a federal drug-free workplace. This policy prohibits marijuana use.
- Job Family Non-Clinical
- Job Function Frontline Employee
- Pay Type Hourly
- Marietta Memorial Hospital, 401 Matthew Street, Marietta, Ohio, United States of America