ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties or tasks may be assigned as required. Management may modify, change or add to the duties of this description at any time without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Work directly with Customers and the Sales Teams to provide System Solutions for Customer Applications. Provide pre-sales Support to Distributors, Resellers, and End-Users.
- Recommend System Solutions across a wide variety of options and products. Act as the Subject Matter Expert for System Solutions for Sales Team.
- Assist Sales Team to sell the solution to complete and close a sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Customer Technical Resources with the goal of building company and brand awareness and view MultiTech as a trusted partner.
- Develop system level technical training for IoT applications.
- Perform technical training via road shows, customer visits, webinars, etc.
- Develop best practices for RF installations and provide Customer training material.
- Present Technical Papers at targeted Vertical Market Tradeshows.
- Responsible for being present at the tradeshow booth during show hours to answer any technical questions visitors may have.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on all MultiTech products.
- Keep current on new feature and firmware releases.
- Research and develop competitive product information.
- Review marketing collateral for technical accuracy.
- Report/recommend new features to engineering and product management for product improvement or for addressing product deficiencies.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Other duties or tasks may be assigned as required. Management may modify, change or add to the duties of this description at any time without notice.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Follow and enforce all MultiTech rules and policies.
- Adheres to the quality system standards pertaining to the job
- Adheres to ESD requirements and safety rules
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to do so. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- College/technical degree or equivalent work/military experience.
- Must be willing to travel and do public speaking.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting requirements up to 25 pounds
- Requires standing, sitting, and walking for periods of time
- Use hands to finger, handle or feel
- Requires close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Minimal noise.
Our facility includes a manufacturing environment. Moderate noise level. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; safety glasses, hearing protection, wrist and shoe straps, and ESD smock. Loose fitting clothing and jewelry are not permitted. No food allowed in the manufacturing area. No cell phone use allowed in manufacturing area unless approved by management.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mounds View, USA, 2205 Woodale Drive, Mounds View, Minnesota, United States of America