Inside Sales Account Manager
The Inside Sales Account Manager will be responsible for pre- and post-sales support and qualifying new leads as well as assisting the Regional Sales Managers in their account management of current and new customers. This position is also responsible for growing business within existing customer base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties or tasks may be assigned as required. Management may modify, change or add to the duties of this description at any time without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Track sales process through lead qualification, needs and requirements analysis, product demonstrations, negotiation and close of sample orders via phone, channel partners, or email.
- Route qualified, high-volume opportunities to the appropriate Regional Sales Manager for further development and closure.
- Assist Regional Sales Team and channel partners with managing MultiTech business within their assigned territories including taking lead role on lower volume opportunities, customer follow-up, and management of accounts which may include travel to assigned customers.
- Enthusiastically achieve sales objectives for products and services with existing and new customer base through strategic partnerships and territory leads.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of assigned strategic accounts in efforts to retain as customers.
- Keep all assigned customers aware of new product development.
- Demonstrate a commitment to a team-based selling environment.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about MultiTech products.
- Perform required administrative tasks, including updating of CRM tools and generating sales reports as required.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to do so. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- 4 year degree in Engineering or in related field and/or 5-7 years equivalent sales experience in M2M/IoT industry.
- Successful B2B sales experience.
- Strong selling skills working in a high-paced atmosphere.
- Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Service and results oriented with a strong desire to support customers.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities.
- Ability to analyze data from various sources to track and maintain awareness of trends occurring in assigned sales territory.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well with others and independently.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting requirements up to 25 pounds.
- Requires standing, sitting, and walking for periods of time.
- Use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- Requires close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Minimal noise.
- Our facility includes a manufacturing environment. Moderate noise level. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; safety glasses, hearing protection, wrist and shoe straps, and ESD smock. Loose fitting clothing and jewelry are not permitted. No food allowed in the manufacturing area. No cell phone use allowed in manufacturing area unless approved by management.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mounds View, USA, 2205 Woodale Drive, Mounds View, Minnesota, United States of America