Registered Nurse, Rehabilitation Services (Irondequoit Campus)
Join us in caring for the most important people on Earth. We reward hard – working and caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
St. Ann’s Community is currently looking for a Registered Nurse for our Rehab department located on the Irondequoit Campus. A Care coordinator ensures regulatory compliance and nurtures a person centered culture.
St. Ann’s Community Offers:
- Full time hours
- Salary range: $30.55 - $38.90/hr.
- Dental, Health & Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
- Assists Nursing Administration with departmental leadership through the deployment of St. Ann’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Facilitates the ongoing development of Resident specific care plans
- Regularly communicates with to all team members any changes in these care plans
- Coordinates daily assignments assuring care is provided according to established policy and procedures
- Participates in the overall development of staff members in collaboration with Nurse Manager and other members of staff
- Collaborates with Nurse Manager to assure that clinical operations in the household are in compliance with federal, state and company polices
- Overseas maintenance of resident’s clinical records reflecting current status and maintains confidentiality of care information
- RN required (depending on organizational needs)
- Three (3) to Five (5) years related experience/training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CPR Certification is required within one (1) month of hire and is required to be maintained
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth
- Pay Type Hourly