Dining Services - Kitchen Utility Assistant
Kitchen Utility Assistant – Webster Campus
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth. We reward hard working, caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
St. Ann’s Community is currently looking for a part time Dining Services Kitchen Utility Assistant for the independent living facility at Cherry Ridge located on the Webster Campus. The primary focus of this position is to clean, sanitize and properly store all china, glassware, flatware and kitchen equipment, including tables, carts, floors, shelving and walls
St. Ann’s Community Offers:
- Competitive wages - $15 - $19.15/hr.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account/Flex spending
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement/Scholarship opportunities
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
· Rinses, scrapes, racks, and washes all china, glassware and flatware for all services. Is responsible for the correct set-up and operation of the dishwashing machine, and the monitoring of temperatures, and chemicals, ensuring that all items are sanitized and stored safely.
· Rinses, scrapes, soaks and washes all pots, pans, trays, etc., utilizing the correct procedures ensuring that all items are sanitized and stored safely.
· Responsible for cleaning & sanitizing all areas of the department.
· Must be knowledgeable in the operation and cleaning of small and large equipment.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Food and Dining Manager.
· Responsible for reporting equipment malfunctions.
· Responsible for reporting on chemical inventory and when more is needed to be purchased.
· Responsible for monitoring dish machine temperatures and reporting when proper temperature levels are not maintained
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); six months related
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth.
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Hourly