Join us in caring for the most important people on Earth. We reward hard – working and caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
St. Ann’s community is looking for Day and Overnight part time Security Officers for the St. Ann’s Home located on the Irondequoit campus. The primary focus of this position is to protect the lives, safety, security and belongings of St. Ann’s Residents and Staff.
St. Ann’s Community offers:
- Starting at $15.50 - $19.65/hr.
- Part time opportunities available
- Day & Overnight shifts available
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
- Dental, Health & Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Performs scheduled electronic security patrol tours throughout the campus
- Programs and downloads information from security patrol to include station locations and changing schedules
- Responds immediately when called for assistance, and attempts to resolve situations using proper policies and procedures of St. Ann’s and the Security Department
- Complete required Tour of Duty forms and reports
- Assists with investigations, training and reports as well as coordinating emergency responses
- Enforces parking regulations including daily activity and special events. May be required to issue notices when vehicles are in violation of set regulations
- Maybe required to relieve Switchboard Operator or Receptionist
- Operation of all equipment such as CCTV cameras, ID systems, alarms panels and Fire equipment
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be licensed under NYS Security Guard Act as a Security guard
- Must have a valid New York State Drivers’ License
- Experience in Security or Criminal Justice preferred
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Hourly