Rehabilitation Services - Nurse Manager
Join us in caring for the most important people on Earth. We reward hard – working and caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
St. Ann’s Community is currently looking for an experienced Nurse Manager for the St. Ann’s Home Rehab unit, located on the Irondequoit Campus. The primary focus of this position is to ensure regulatory compliance and nurtures a person centered culture.
St. Ann’s Community Offers:
· Salary range at $76K - $97K
· Dental, Health & Vision
· 403(b) Retirement Plan
· Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
· HSA ($1000/year contribution from St. Ann’s)
· Participates in the household team by providing clinical expertise
· Conducts nursing assessment, collection of relevant information to serve as the basis of a nursing diagnosis, including (but not limited to): assessment of nutrition, elimination, hydration, skin integrity, respiratory and cardiac functions, mobility, cognition, and pain.
· Promotes self-determination of Residents in their right to choose activities, schedules and health care consistent with his/her interest and plan of care
· Ensures that the clinical operation in the households are in compliance with federal state and St. Ann’s Community policies and procedures
· Coordinates unit based Quality assurance Program and completes necessary documentation
· Oversees maintenance of Resident’s clinical records reflecting current status and maintains confidentiality of all residents car information
· Assists with diagnostic procedures as assigned
· Admits and discharges Residents in collaboration with CNO/ADON
· Completes Resident and family rounding, while practicing effective communication and follow-up
· RN required with three to five years related experience and/or training; - Required
· CPR Certification is required within one (1) month of hire and is required to be maintained – Required
- Pay Type Hourly