Facilities Maintenance Assistant
The Facilities Maintenance Assistant is responsible for semi-skilled manual labor maintaining Town-owned buildings and facilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled manual labor
- Maintains the appearance, safety, and working order of Town buildings and facilities
- Assists Facilities Maintenance Specialists with maintenance and repair projects including carpentry, plumbing, drywall, painting and electrical, etc.
- Learns and applies maintenance practices and techniques under supervision
- Supports special events and functions
- Responds to natural and manmade disasters
- Represents the Town and interacts with the public daily
- Performs other duties as required
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM WORK:
- High School Diploma
- One (1) year prior work experience
- Valid South Carolina Driver’s License
- Or any equivalent combinate of education, training, and experience
To deliver superior performance in a manner that is distinctive and impactful to each person served and that establishes a standard for quality that endures for generations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.78
- Max Hiring Rate $22.23
- Mt Pleasant, SC, USA