Lifeguard - Recreation
South Carolina, USA Req #271
Friday, August 25, 2023
The Lifeguard ensures safety and welfare of the patrons utilizing the Town pool under general supervision of the Aquatics Coordinator/Recreation Specialist.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures a safe pool facility.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with patrons of all age groups.
- Performs cleaning of pool area and bathrooms each shift.
- Performs decisively and remains calm in all emergency situations.
- Performs water rescue, First Aid and CPR/AED for infants, children and adults.
- Prepares neat and concise written reports when required.
- Performs other related assigned duties.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM WORK:
- High School diploma or its equivalent;
- All lifeguards must hold current Lifeguard Training, D2L, First Aid and CPR-AED certifications from an accredited association, and satisfactorily pass a periodic skills test administered by the Aquatics Coordinator/Recreation Specialist;
- Some experience is preferred.
To deliver superior performance in a manner that is distinctive and impactful to each person served and that establishes a standard for quality that endures for generations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $16.07
- South Carolina, USA