Grants Manager - Police
The Grants Manager performs a variety of administrative and secretarial work in support of the department including data entry and filing records.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Researches availability of alternative state, federal and/ or private foundations as potential sources of revenue in support of department operations.
- Prepares grant packages and reviews grant packages prepared by other members of the department and provides feedback that will result in the best submission possible.
- Ensures compliance by writing periodic reports, submitting budget information and activities as required by funding agency.
- Constructs and reviews budget information for project and grant applications and meets with Town finance staff and auditors as needed.
- Identifies grant sources, obtains grants, and administers grant programs for Police Department-related activities.
- Monitors grant programs, prepares monthly and quarterly grant reports
- Oversees use of equipment related to grant programs.
- Assists the department heads with special projects as required
- Performs other duties as required.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM WORK:
- Associate Degree and two (2) years of prior relevant work experience(or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Valid driver’s license.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office or similar software.
To deliver superior performance in a manner that is distinctive and impactful to each person served and that establishes a standard for quality that endures for generations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $22.54
- Max Hiring Rate $28.18
- Mt Pleasant, SC, USA