Sr. Project Manager (Solar)
Energize your future and join our team as we pursue a reliable, sustainable, cleaner energy future. At our Fortune 1000 diversified energy company, you’ll find a friendly, community-minded environment, with flexible work schedules, opportunities for growth and development, and competitive pay and benefits.
NJR Clean Energy Ventures, a subsidary of New Jersey Resources is seekign a Sr. Project Manager Solar to manage technical team in the construction and implementation of multiple commercial solar, wind and CHP (Combined Heat and Power) projects and execution of engineering and construction RFPs. Develop and implement program standards and oversee major O&M outages on wind assets.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
• Oversee construction with EPC, landlord and tenants to ensure timely completion within budget
• Manage and coordinate negotiation and documentation of EPC agreements for all clean energy platforms
• Lead a team of technical and project management professionals in the construction of various clean energy platforms including solar, wind and CHP
• Manage procurement to ensure timely completion within budget
• Oversee the review and approval of electrical and construction engineering plans
• Oversee the implementation of major O&M outages for various Clean Energy ventures wind assets
• Manage commissioning testing program; develop and approve commissioning test plans
• Manage permitting process
• Manage all landowner issues at the various project sites
• Participate in the asset management process by establishing various measurement objectives and ensuring these are included in the EPC agreements and implemented to specification
• Assist with the preparation of various reports and presentations for senior NJR management
• Maintain effective internal and external contacts
• Bachelors degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical or civil); Masters/graduate degree preferred
• At least seven years’ experience working with and leading various engineering and construction teams
• Ability to travel and spend necessary time at remote project locations
• Experience in working on solar and wind project implementations
• Proficiency with MS Office
• Effective communication skills
* The above job description is reflective of the primary duties of this position and in no way limits the supervisor from assigning any other duties, responsibilities or initiatives as deemed necessary.
New Jersey Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
- Job Function Manager
- Pay Type Salary
- Wall Township, NJ, USA