Sr. Middleware Integration Developer (Hybrid)
Energize your future and join our team as we pursue a reliable, sustainable, cleaner energy future. At our Fortune 1000 diversified energy company, you’ll find a friendly, community-minded environment, with flexible work schedules, opportunities for growth and development, and competitive pay and benefits.
New Jersey Resources is seeking a Sr. Middleware Integration Developer position to participate in the planning, coordination, and solution development and implementation activities related to the integration of applications and technologies within the organizations application integration environment.
Strategy & Planning
• Participate in planning of integration projects and corresponding strategies between business units and development teams
• Provide integration environment technical knowledge and experience during the planning, execution, and management of integrating new applications into the existing application environment
• Provide integration environment technical knowledge and experience during the planning, execution, and management of integrating new application integration technologies into the existing AI environment
• Identify and resolve systems issues
• Develop standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives
• Identify common patterns and document best practices for integration
• Follow an integration methodology considering middleware tools and data architecture
• Liaise with IS Project Managers and IS Delivery Coordinators to implement a solution that will meet business requirements within time and cost constraints
Acquisition & Implementation
• Participate in integration testing phase of software and applications under development in order to identify and remedy potential problem areas
• Works with vendors as well as business/technical team to design, test, document, and implement communication workflows between systems.
• Assist application software developers and engineers in development of APIs to interact with the AI environment
• Build relationships with software development and engineering teams to gain an understanding of application architectures and required functionality
• Build relationships with vendors of application software deployed in the organization’s IT environment to both learn about and provide feedback on their technical integration capabilities
• Continually develop skills in the integration technologies in place in the AI environment, as well as staying informed on new developments in integration technology
• Design, develop, test, and deploy solutions within the organization’s architectural principles, policies, and guidelines
• Develop solutions to streamline workflows/integrate systems
• Provide proper guidance to ensure integration services and architectures are designed, tested, documented, implemented, enhanced and maintained according to the enterprise standards and expected service quality
• Develop an application integration solution architecture that accurately translates business requirements to technology and ensures the design will meet business requirements throughout the lifecycle of a change
• Analyze source system data and work with technical team to determine needs and design solutions
• Assist with problem determination and resolution efforts when operational issues with integration solutions arise
• Implement audit, logging, and monitoring solutions to provide proactive operational support in the AI environment
• Assist with identifying opportunities to enhance or improve business processes via integration, or, as necessary, minimize the impact of integration on those processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or the equivalent work experience and technical training
• 5+ years of experience in IT industry, related to various aspects involving IICS-Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services, Cloud Application Integration (CAI) and Cloud Data Integration (CDI).
• Experience integrating data to/from on-premises database and cloud-based database solutions using Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services.
• Experience related to various aspects involving Data Integration and Data warehousing techniques using ETL tools like Informatica Power Center.
• Expert in all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC) – Project Analysis, Requirements, Design Documentation, Development, Unit Testing, User Acceptance testing, Implementation, Post Implementation Support and Maintenance.
• Experience in installation, Configuration and Administration of Rabbit MQ on UNIX and Windows environments.
• Strong knowledge working in Automation and DevOps
• Strong knowledge on Message oriented middleware concepts including different Messaging styles.
• Experience working with various middleware technologies.
• Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and SOAP/REST webservices is required.
• Database experience (DB2, Sequel, Oracle) worked with database platforms for SQL development, database design, management techniques and debugging
• Proven experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional applications between disparate business units and systems
• Direct, hands-on experience with automated integration tools, including Informatica integration toolsets:
o Enterprise Service Bus and/or iPaaS
o Service Oriented Architectures – SOAP, WSDL
o Rabbit MQ setup and management
o Experience with web service orchestration tools
• Report writing development experience. (Crystal, Tableau, Power BI)
* The above job description is reflective of the primary duties of this position and in no way limits the supervisor from assigning any other duties, responsibilities or initiatives as deemed necessary.
Position is hybrid, 3 days onsite in Wall, NJ office, 2 days remote.
New Jersey Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
- Job Function Sr. Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- Wall Township, NJ, USA