Maximo Sr. Business Application Developer WAM
Energize your future and join our team as we pursue a reliable, sustainable, cleaner energy future. At our Fortune 1000 diversified energy company, you’ll find a friendly, community-minded environment, with flexible work schedules, opportunities for growth and development, and competitive pay and benefits.
Maximo Sr. Business Application Developer WAM (Work and Asset Management) will be responsible for technical support of NJR’s Enterprise Asset Management (EAM). This includes supporting and developing current and future state architectures, solutions design, providing guidance, and sharing best practices to the technical and functional teams while working closely with business partners.
Responsible for development and support throughout the entire application lifecycle including the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of IBM Maximo application. Assist in developing standards and practices that involve day-to-day operations of the WAM and MWM development teams.
• Utilize industry-leading practices and methodologies to architect, design, develop, and support application solutions utilizing the IBM Maximo platform and associated frameworks and technologies.
• Actively participating in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to comprehend business requirements and translate them into functional and technical specifications.
• Develop and support integration interfaces with enterprise applications such as GIS, Oracle ERP, SAP C4C, and Clevest using Web Services, REST/SOAP, and other Maximo Integration Framework capabilities.
• Design, develop and support Maximo application enhancements such as database configurations, workflow processes, application configurations, automation scripts, MBO Customizations and BIRT reports.
• Provide production support to troubleshoot day-to-day incidents and resolve application, interface, workflow, reporting, data integrity and any application issues.
• Creating and maintaining technical documentation, including system design, user guides, and troubleshooting guides.
• Continuously improve technical and professional skills through active mentoring and training.
• Build and maintain strong relations within Business and IT Leaders, stakeholders across various business units.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Information Systems or Computer Science, or relevant work experience
• Strong knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management- Maximo (WAM) and Mobile Workforce Management (MWM) technology, architecture, and implementation experience primarily in the energy and utility domain industry
• At least 6 years of experience implementing, configuring, and tailoring IBM Maximo (7x) EAM and associated solutions
• Strong knowledge of Maximo, including the Maximo Application Designer, Maximo schemas/tables/ relationships, Maximo Workflow Designer, Maximo integration framework (MIF)
• Experienced in working with Maximo Integration Framework integrating with various enterprise applications using JSON/REST services
• Experience in IBM DB2, SQL, XML and HTML
• Experienced in BIRT for developing complex custom BIRT reports
• Experienced in designing, developing, and implementing workflow processes within IBM Maximo application
• Experienced working in an organized, structured manner with excellent team communication skills
• Experienced in providing guidance and best practices in standing up and configuring IBM Maximo EAM cloud systems
• Solid understanding of business operations, IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies along with communication, facilitation, and consensus-building skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Experience implementing Maximo Scheduler and Work Centers
• Technical framework experience in Informatica iPaaS, ETL and RabbitMQ
• Knowledge of SSO, SAML, OAUTH
• Experience in configuring and leading Maximo v7.6.x, Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.8.x and MAS8.x infrastructure.
• IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional - Maximo Asset Management v7.6
• Experience in DevOps and Cloud Native Technology
• Experience with Maximo Application Suite 8 (MAS 8)
• Experience with software development methodologies such as Agile / Scrum, Waterfall
* The above job description is reflective of the primary duties of this position and in no way limits the supervisor from assigning any other duties, responsibilities or initiatives as deemed necessary.
New Jersey Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
- Job Function Sr. Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- Wall Township, NJ, USA