Body Shop Technician
The Heavy Duty Truck & Auto Body Technician is responsible for repairs on new Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM), warranty claims, and standard collision repairs. The successful candidate will perform in an effective and efficient manner while focusing on communication, quality, and organization.
- Daily hands on support and training by our Team of expert technicians, clean state of the art shop facilities, tools, and technology
- Shop management and supervision are highly experienced technicians
- Safe work environment including tools, equipment, and safety training for all employees
- Continuous Mack and Volvo factory product training and development
- Industry leading wages, benefits, and hiring bonus
- This position is a full time 40/hour per week, hourly based.
- Relocation assistance for qualified individuals
Please visit our website at www.nussgrp.com/careers or text "NussJobs" to 52345.
- Effectively and efficiently perform repairs as outlined per repair orders
- Remove and/or repair interior components as needed
- Electrical diagnosis and minor mechanical repairs
- Replacement of body parts and/or components
- Perform body and structural repairs at a high level of quality
- Repair and/or refinishes surfaces.
- Assure repairs meet OEM specifications and standards
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Read and comprehend English
- Unibody and Structural repair training and experience preferred.
- I-CAR certified; preferred but not required.
- Welding abilities with steel
- 5 years' experience in collision repair preferred
- Requires standing, climbing stairs, and ladders frequently during the shift
- Requires lifting parts weighing up to 70 pounds
- Must be able to communicate well with others
- Excellent time management skills required
- Able to work independently and with teams effectively
Earn top tier wages, match your vacation and enjoy the security of a premium benefits package and generous hiring bonus with Nuss Truck & Equipment the 2017 American Truck Dealer of the year. Nuss is one of the largest providers of both OTR and vocational trucks combined with world class Volvo Construction Equipment including paving products and service in the Midwest. Our award-winning sales and service teams support all segments of the transportation and construction industry. We have expanded to nine strategic dealership locations in Rochester, Mankato, St. Cloud, Roseville, Burnsville, Duluth, East Bethel and Monticello Minnesota, and Eau Claire Wisconsin. Many Nuss staff members have over 25 years of experience providing highest level customer care and experience.
Nuss Truck & Equipment offers a very competitive benefits package. We offer medical insurance, generous monthly HSA contribution, dental insurance, matching 401k, voluntary life insurance, tuition reimbursement program, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts, long-term and short-term disability insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, and direct deposit. We will match your current vacation/PTO hours if you join our team!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities and requirements.
Nuss Truck & Equipment is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Equivalent Experience
- Job Start Date Friday, September 1, 2023
- East Bethel, MN, USA