Strategy and Analytics - Business Analytics Associate (On-site)
About Orlando City and Orlando Pride:
With two major professional teams, Orlando City and Orlando Pride, the Orlando City Soccer Club (OCSC) has established itself as one of the preeminent Clubs in professional soccer.
Orlando City joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015. In 2019, Orlando City re-launched Orlando City B (OCB) to bridge the gap between its successful youth development academy and the First Team.
The Orlando Pride, OCSC’s National Women’s Soccer League franchise, began play in 2016 – bringing professional women’s soccer to Orlando for the first time.
Orlando City and Orlando Pride play at Exploria Stadium, a 25,500-seat soccer-specific stadium built in 2017 and located in the heart of Downtown Orlando.
With a footprint across the central Florida region and a roster comprised of international and home-grown talent, Orlando City and Orlando Pride boasts global relevance through its assemblage of world-class athletes.
Job Title: Business Analytics Associate
Department: Strategy & Analytics
Reports To: Elizabeth Zuckerman
FLSA: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Orlando City SC is looking for an entry-level part-time Business Analytics Associate to join the Strategy & Analytics team. You will have the unique opportunity to learn and contribute to Orlando City, Orlando Pride, Orlando City B, and Exploria Stadium business practices.
The Business Analytics Associate is responsible for reporting for various departments, the design/development/distribution of data analysis, fan research, and contributing to the management of the CRM system. A successful person in this role will be able to help OCSC understand, amplify, and optimize data-driven decisions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Offer daily support to business leadership regarding reporting, data management, and CRM practices.
- Extract/assist in delivering business information needs and KPIs.
- Compile research insights in easy-to-digest formats and presentations.
- Coordinate data integration and management with various vendors.
- Assist in the tactical administration of partnership CRM including reporting/dashboards, user management, data hygiene, and data manipulation.
- Other duties as assigned.
It’s never just a job at Orlando City SC. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe soccer and entertainment. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualifications:
- Pursuing or have graduated with a bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics or the sciences.
- Preferred: Knowledge of Tableau, Salesforce CRM, Excel, and project management systems (e.g., Monday.com).
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent planning/communication/organization skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment and as part of a team, taking on tasks at all levels.
- Job Family Associate
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator ZZZ - Associate
- Exploria Stadium, 655 West Church Street, Orlando, Florida, United States of America