Tickets Sales - Sales Academy Representative, Orlando City
About Orlando City and Orlando Pride:
With two major professional teams, Orlando City and Orlando Pride, the Orlando City Soccer Club (OCSC) has established itself as one of the preeminent Clubs in professional soccer.
Orlando City joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015. In 2019, Orlando City re-launched Orlando City B (OCB) to bridge the gap between its successful youth development academy and the First Team.
The Orlando Pride, OCSC’s National Women’s Soccer League franchise, began play in 2016 – bringing professional women’s soccer to Orlando for the first time.
Orlando City and Orlando Pride play at Exploria Stadium, a 25,500-seat soccer-specific stadium built in 2017 and located in the heart of Downtown Orlando.
With a footprint across the central Florida region and a roster comprised of international and home-grown talent, Orlando City and Orlando Pride boasts global relevance through its assemblage of world-class athletes.
Title: Sales Academy Representative, Orlando City
Department: Sales Reports to: Manager, Orlando City Sales Academy
FLSA: Salaried + Commissions, Non-Exempt
WHAT SETS YOU APART The Sales Academy program provides entry-level sports business executives with the opportunity to learn the business side of professional sports through selling full menu ticketing products. With a focus on consistent training and development through personalized one-on-one coaching, the Sales Academy program will build the foundation needed for a long and successful career in the revenue-generating side of sports business. The Sales Academy Representative is responsible for generating new business through the sale of Orlando City and Orlando Pride full season, group, partial plan and premium hospitality ticket inventory through cold-calling, face-to-face appointments, and networking. This role will have a focus on Orlando City sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sell a full menu of ticket products for Orlando City, including, but not limited to full and partial season ticket packages, group tickets and hospitality packages.
- Make cold calls from lists of area companies & individuals provided to sell full and partial season ticket packages and group tickets.
- Contact past customers in order to generate new ticket sales
- Meet or exceed weekly/monthly sales and prospecting goals
- Create and develop new business by regularly pitching new prospects through external appointments, and phone prospecting.
- Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new clients of Orlando City SC & Orlando Pride.
- Participate in various sales team and community events as assigned.
- Represent organization at various networking events.
- Active role in the Orlando City & Orlando Pride game day experience.
- Maintain accurate records in support of sales efforts as defined by the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS It’s never just a job at Orlando City SC/Pride. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe soccer and entertainment. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualifications:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Computer skills: experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Archtics is preferred
- Experience in the Florida marketplace preferred but not necessary.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Job Family Ticket Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Entry Level
- Orlando, FL 32805, USA