Schaumburg, IL (50% Remote 50% Onsite)
TouchTunes is seeking a Collections Analyst to join our Accounts Receivable team. Looking to use your analytical and problem-solving skills while working with customers to process payments? The ideal person for this role will have a dynamic personality and enjoy communicating with customers regarding payments and resolving customer inquiries.
TouchTunes is the world's largest in-venue interactive music and entertainment platform, with our connected jukeboxes featured in over 65,000 locations globally. Our music experience inspires emotional connections in shared spaces, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Millions of songs are played daily across the TouchTunes network, with our popular mobile app driving the vast majority of plays.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Research account disputes and billing discrepancies
- Process aging report and analyze assigned customer portfolio
- Perform account/payment reconciliation
- Communicate with customers by phone and/ or e-mail regarding amounts due or past due and notate results.
- Resolve collection issues through payment agreement with customers
- Establish strong customer relationships both internal and external
- Prepare credit memos as needed
- Apply or refund weekly or monthly credits on operators accounts
- Update credit card spreadsheet for AR to process
- Prepare weekly debits to operators accounts
- Additional duties as assigned
What you bring to the table:
- High School diploma required
- 2+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of the U.S. collection regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, including MS Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Lead by example and exemplifies the company’s core valves and behaviors
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to quickly transition from one task to another
What is in it for you:
- Working alongside a bunch of super talented and friendly people.
- A fun, diverse, open and fast-paced environment focused on family atmosphere and creating an off-the-hook user experience.
- Challenging and stimulating projects.
- Working in a culture that likes to drive constant innovation.
- Free Access to a virtual health care application. Long gone are the days of waiting 8 hours at the clinic.
- Pet insurance.
- Very competitive insurance packages.
- Competitive 401K package with company match.
- Flexible working environment.
- Deductive Reasoning — the ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Written Comprehension — the ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Inductive Reasoning — the ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Oral Comprehension — the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression — the ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Ability to perform primarily sedentary work, frequently using a computer (visual acuity, fine motor skills) and telephone (talking/hearing).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
TouchTunes is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. TouchTunes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Job Family Finance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $50,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $52,000.00