As the Cook at The Golf Club at Redmond Ridge, you will work in view of guests to prepare dishes and service patrons with a friendly demeanor and a clean, tidy, and organized manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure recipes, preparation instructions, and presentation standards are consistently followed
- Be cross-trained to operate the point-of-sale system and prepare and/or serve alcoholic beverages when needed
- Prepare items efficiently in the order they are received
- Maintain standards of food quality and daily preparation of fresh ingredients
- Maintain ingredient par levels for the kitchen and grab-and-go menu items
- Ensure food safety regulations and safety standards are always at the highest level. Demonstrate knowledge of food and beverage handling guidelines.
- Maintain effective communication with FOH and BOH team members
- Ensure the product is delivered to the guest in a timely manner
- Ensure a proper safe work environment to include compliance with OSHA/WISHA
- Continually look for ways to improve processes, and procedures and reduce costs
- Assist with adequately storing delivery items and monthly inventory
- Must uphold a clean and orderly appearance and be dressed in uniform at the start of each shift
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Experience as a short-order line cook, banquet cook, restaurant cook, or prep cook.
- Must have good knife-handling skills and the ability to operate standard kitchen equipment.
- Must have knowledge of basic cooking techniques and commonly known food items.
- Ability to multi-task while remaining focused on the key objectives of the position.
- Proficient in all stations of line work and short-order cooking.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have current Washington State Health Card and Mast 12 Alcohol Servers Permit.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member must:
- Have the ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally.
- Lift, reach, bend, twist, push, pull, squat, grasp, and use arm-hand coordination on a consistent basis.
- Have the stamina to stand on feet for long periods of time.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Oki Golf offers an impressive collection of benefits! Some benefits include:
ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
- Golf benefits for free play, guest passes, and visits to all 8 Oki courses.
- 50% discount on shift meals
- 25% discount for you and up to four guests (not including alcoholic beverages)
- Flexible work environment
- 401K with company match
- Paid sick time
- participation and more!
FULL-TIME TEAM MEMBERS: (regularly working 35+ hrs/week):
- Medical/dental/vision/telehealth coverage
- FSA options
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
Visit okigolf.com/careers/ to view more information about Oki Golf's history, company culture, and commitment to diversity.
The Golf Club at Redmond Ridge
Nestled in the watershed of Redmond, Washington, The Golf Club at Redmond Ridge offers 18 holes of championship golf designed by celebrated architect Gary Panks. Just a short drive from Seattle, The Golf Club at Redmond Ridge is a world-class property that provides guests with a consistently exceptional experience by offering championship golf, outstanding dining, and an uncompromising standard of service. The golf club offers a wide variety of options for job seekers including golf, restaurant, banquet, turf, and administrative positions.
- Job Family Restaurant
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Part time
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $20.00
- 11825 Trilogy Pkwy NE, Redmond, WA 98053, USA