As the Dishwasher at Indian Summer Golf & Country Club, you will be responsible for maintaining kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in a sanitary, clean, and orderly condition.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate the dishwashing machine.
- Wash all pots, pans, trays, worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors.
- Separate and remove trash and garbage and place it in designated containers.
- Steam clean or wash out garbage cans.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Maintain effective communication with fellow team members.
- Participate in team safety training.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work in a hot environment.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED and related experience.
- Dishwashers must have a Food Handler Card.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member must:
- Lift, reach, bend, twist, push, pull, squat, grasp, and use arm-hand coordination on a consistent basis
- Have the ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Oki Golf offers an impressive collection of benefits! Some benefits include:
ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
- Golf benefits for free play, guest passes, and visits to all 8 Oki courses.
- 50% discount on shift meals
- 25% discount for you and up to four guests (not including alcoholic beverages)
- Flexible work environment
- 401K with company match
- Paid sick time
- participation and more!
FULL-TIME TEAM MEMBERS: (regularly working 35+ hrs/week):
- Medical/dental/vision/telehealth coverage
- FSA options
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
Visit okigolf.com/careers/ to view more information about Oki Golf's history, company culture, and commitment to diversity.
Indian Summer Golf and Country Club
Known for its superb year-round conditioning, Indian Summer Golf & Country Club is among the Northwest's premier private golf clubs designed for the enjoyment of individuals and families alike. The Peter L. H. Thompson designed golf course is built to rigid, tournament caliber specifications with magnificent old-growth forest and abundant water features. Complementing the golf course is a large practice facility along with an impressive clubhouse featuring The Embers Restaurant, club rooms, and beautiful banquet facilities for weddings, corporate meetings or a casual get together. The golf club offers a wide variety of options for job seekers including golf, restaurant, banquet and catering, turf, and administrative positions.
- Job Family Restaurant
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Part time
- Min Hiring Rate $15.74
- Max Hiring Rate $16.00
- 5900 Troon Ln SE, Olympia, WA 98501, USA