Facilities Maintenance Technician
As the Facilities Technician at The Plateau Club, you will have overall responsibility for upkeep and routine building maintenance at your property under the direction of the General Manager (GM) and partnering with department leaders. The Facilities Technician is responsible for the overall maintenance and upkeep of the Facility. You will inspect buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repairs by making notes and recommendations using a pre‐established check sheet.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform minor electrical maintenance
- Perform minor plumbing maintenance
- Perform minor painting, carpentry, and masonry work
- Prepare the surfaces and paint various structures and equipment
- Order parts and maintain expenses and required documents.
- Collaborate with General Manager (GM) and others at the property to identify, plan, and schedule upkeep and improvements
- Keep the General Manager and other team members updated on the progress of projects through regular reporting and updates on project status and completion dates
- Support the general maintenance of the Pool and surrounding area. Including general monitoring and processes of the filter and pump equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Prior working experience in facility maintenance.
- A basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, and carpentry is a plus.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- “Can do” attitude, willingness to contribute to team success (all positions)
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills with experience/willingness to provide timely progress updates
- Available as business levels dictate (nights/weekends/holidays)
- Flexibility to adjust your schedule to meet the needs of the business
The work environment characteristics described here represent those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member must:
- Lift, reach, bend, twist, push, pull, squat, grasp, and use arm-hand coordination on a consistent basis
- Have the ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally
- Have the stamina to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- May include outdoor work and exposure to related weather conditions including, but not limited to sunshine, wind, rain, warm and cool temperatures
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Oki Golf offers an impressive collection of benefits! Some benefits include:
ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
- Golf benefits for free play, guest passes, and visits to all 8 Oki courses.
- 50% discount on shift meals
- 25% discount for you and up to four guests (not including alcoholic beverages)
- Flexible work environment
- 401K with company match
- Paid sick time
- Team Member Referral Program participation and more!
FULL-TIME TEAM MEMBERS: (regularly working 35+ hrs/week):
- Medical/dental/vision/telehealth coverage
- FSA options
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
Visit okigolf.com/careers/ to view more information about Oki Golf's history, company culture, and commitment to diversity.
The Plateau Club
Located on the Sammamish Plateau, The Plateau Club features a picturesque 18-hole golf course, a beautiful, Northwest-style clubhouse, and full-service Recreation Center. The family-focused environment offers a rare combination of traditional country club amenities along with a staff that caters to the distinct needs of its members and their guests. The golf club offers a wide variety of options for job seekers including golf, restaurant, banquet and catering, turf, recreation center and administrative positions.
- Job Family Facilities
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Full time
- Min Hiring Rate $22.00
- Max Hiring Rate $27.00
- 25625 E Plateau Dr, Sammamish, WA 98074, USA