The Bookkeeper at Trophy Lake Golf & Casting handles various aspects of the accounting functions at the property level. Main areas of responsibility include accounts receivable, member services, member accounting, daily departmental reporting, and payroll assistance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up new member permanent files and send new member information to the Home Office for set up in membership software
- Prepare new member packets
- Process payments received from members, banquets, and tournaments
- Print members' statements monthly after confirming all changes during the month have been correctly processed
- Charge initiation fee to member account
- Verify membership data is correct Jonas and Lightspeed systems
- Review accounts receivable aging, monthly, for past due accounts and document status of collections and follow up
- Prepare daily flash reports, as well as other reports as requested
- Manage cash handling procedures, voids, tip-outs, etc.
- Calculate tip allocation for bi-weekly payroll
- Calculate lesson and clinic payouts, bi-weekly
- Prepare weekly reporting of voids, edits, and discounts for Food & Beverage department managers
- Other duties, as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple priorities and assignments
- Must be highly customer-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college
- Banking, retail, or accounting experience, desired
- Accomplished computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to perform cash counting and determine appropriate overages/shortages.
The work environment characteristics described here represent those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member must:
- Lift, reach, bend, twist, push, pull, squat, grasp, and use arm-hand coordination on a consistent basis
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Oki Golf offers an impressive collection of benefits! Some benefits include:
ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
- Golf benefits for free play, guest passes, and visits to all 8 Oki courses.
- 50% discount on shift meals
- 25% discount for you and up to four guests (not including alcoholic beverages)
- Flexible work environment
- 401K with company match
- Paid sick time
- Team Member Referral Program participation and more!
FULL-TIME TEAM MEMBERS: (regularly working 35+ hrs/week):
- Medical/dental/vision/telehealth coverage
- FSA options
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
Visit okigolf.com/careers/ to view more information about Oki Golf's history, company culture, and commitment to diversity.
Trophy Lake Golf and Casting
From its quaint, fishing lodge-style clubhouse to its celebrated golf course, Trophy Lake Golf & Casting is a magnificent collaboration of nature and design, capturing the spirit and tradition of the Northwest. The celebration of two of the region's most popular activities - golf and fishing - enhance the experience and create a resort feel that allows guests to truly escape and enjoy. Overlooking the 18th green and a dramatic waterfall that feeds one of Trophy Lake's stocked fishing lakes, the Dry Fly Café features home-style Northwest cuisine with generous portions and courteous service. The golf club offers a wide variety of options for job seekers including golf, restaurant, banquet, turf, and administrative positions.
- Job Family Admin
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Part time
- Min Hiring Rate $17.50
- Max Hiring Rate $18.50
- 3900 SW Lake Flora Rd, Port Orchard, WA 98367, USA