Guest Services Professional
As a member of the Guest Service Team at The Golf Club at Redmond Ridge, you will be responsible for ensuring exceptional, first-class service for our guests. You’ll set the standards for our guest experience by providing a positive first impression of the golf course as well as contributing to maintaining a functional course through guest assistance, cleaning of golf carts, and other appointed tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Guest Service professional will provide exceptional service in the following positions:
- Equipment Drop Attendant
- Equipment Runner
- Practice Facility Host
- First Tee Host
- Player Assistant
- Initiate contact with guests within 15 feet, with a robust welcome and the willingness to assist the guest.
- Must be proactive in anticipating the guest’s needs and engage in the commiserate level of guest interaction. Always yield to the guest.
- Must uphold a clean and orderly appearance and be dressed in uniform at the start of each shift.
- Assist in maintaining a clean environment including picking up trash in visible areas and eliminating clutter.
- Maintain knowledge of daily events, FAQ sheet, hours of operation, pace of play, and group event details.
- Must effectively communicate all pertinent information amongst his/her team members and supervisory staff regarding daily operations.
- Upsell at every opportunity by informing guests of additional items available for purchase and your personal recommendations.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments.
- Must be highly service-focused with a desire to engage with guests.
- Demonstrated initiative – the ability to think, work, and make decisions to solve guest concerns based on sound judgment.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where continuous improvement is expected.
- Must be able to consistently achieve high work standards, attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness are a must.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. or two years experience in a similar customer service environment.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from guests, team members, or supervisory personnel.
- Ability to legibly write the names of guests and type them out on the keyboard.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions as to course of action.
The work environment characteristics described here represent those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member must:
- Lift, reach, bend, twist, push, pull, squat, grasp, and use arm-hand coordination on a consistent basis
- Have the ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally.
- Be able to work weekends and holidays, mornings, and evenings as business demands.
- Must be able to stand for up to four hours.
- May include outdoor work and exposure to related weather conditions including but not limited to sunshine, wind, rain, and warm & cool temperatures.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Oki Golf offers an impressive collection of benefits! Some benefits include:
ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
- Golf benefits for free play, guest passes, and visits to all 8 Oki courses.
- 50% discount on shift meals
- 25% discount for you and up to four guests (not including alcoholic beverages)
- Flexible work environment
- 401K with company match
- Paid sick time
- Team Member Referral Program participation and more!
FULL-TIME TEAM MEMBERS: (regularly working 35+ hrs./week):
- Medical/dental/vision/telehealth coverage
- FSA options
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
Visit okigolf.com/careers/ to view more information about Oki Golf's history, company culture, and commitment to diversity.
The Golf Club at Redmond Ridge
Nestled in the watershed of Redmond, Washington, The Golf Club at Redmond Ridge offers 18 holes of championship golf designed by celebrated architect Gary Panks. Just a short drive from Seattle, The Golf Club at Redmond Ridge is a world-class property that provides guests with a consistently exceptional experience by offering championship golf, outstanding dining, and an uncompromising standard of service. The golf club offers a wide variety of options for job seekers including golf, restaurant, banquet, turf, and administrative positions.
- Job Family Golf
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Part time
- Min Hiring Rate $16.28
- Max Hiring Rate $16.28
- 11825 Trilogy Pkwy NE, Redmond, WA 98053, USA