Reporting directly to the Controller, the newly created Financial Analyst role will complete duties across all facets of the FP&A function, including forecasting, budgeting, and reporting of key financial and operating metrics. The candidate will focus on improving transparency, accountability, and profitability through delivering insightful analysis and management reporting.
The ideal candidate will be customer service focused and adept at working with complex data in order to present clear conclusions and supporting evidence to aid strategic decision-making.
Financial Planning & Reporting
- Assist with development and management of budgeting/forecasting processes, identifying risks and opportunities
- Assist with the preparation and analytics of monthly and quarterly financial results versus budget and prior periods
- Support the preparation of financial models and analytics related to new business opportunities
- Help drive process improvements and better aligning corporate planning process to meet Company strategic priorities
- Collect and manage quantitative data to help the team create meaningful reports to drive sound business decision making, operating efficiencies, and answering any variance questions
- Assist with performance measurement tracking and insights, including but not limited to; key performance indicators, budget vs. actuals, financial statement analysis, trends/drivers, benchmarking, and other ad hoc related activities
- Assist with maintaining tools and technology utilized by Finance and Operations
- Perform other tasks and projects as required
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Skilled in financial management (budget, forecasting, expense management, financial modeling/analysis)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications, strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- The ability to thrive in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly evolving, and service-oriented
- Comfortable to operate in metrics driven/analytic culture
Omega World Travel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Job Family Omega
- Pay Type Salary
- Fairfax, VA, USA